This article introduces users to:
- Navigate to the Your profile edit page.
- Enter a new password and check it for strength.
- Save their new password.
The password and email address attached to your username can be changed at any time using the Your Profile screen.
It’s as simple as:
1. Go to Users > Your Profile or Profile > Your Profile in your site dashboard.
- The menu item you use depends on what role you have been assinged on a site.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the New Password area.
3. Type your new password into both boxes and click Update Profilewhen you are done.
- TIP: Using a combination of letters, numbers and symbols makes it hard for others to guess your password. The strength indicator provides an indication of how good your password choice is!
4. Your password should now be updated and next time you need to log into your account this is the password you use.